ER#11(0701)


    Milady started to cry. 'I don't want to die! I don't want to die!' she shouted. But the musketeers caught her arms and took her from the house. Suddenly Milady tried to escape. She run for fifty meters but then she fell. Soon the musketeers caught her. It was now vert dark. They were next to a river.
    Athos stood above her and took out his sword.
    'I pardon you for what you did,' he said. 'Die in peace.'
    'I pardon you for what you did,' said de Winter.
    'I pardon you for what you did,' said D'Artagnan.
    Then Athos dropped the sword and Milady was dead.

   I read the book called "The Three Musketeers". The time is 1625. The place is France. The main character is a young man called D'Artagnan. He wanted to be a King's musketeer. Some musketeers works for King Louis and some work for Cardinal Richelieu. He had three friends who were musketeers of King. Their names are Athos, Aramis and Porthos. D'Artagnan loved Constance who was Queen Anne's maid. One day, Constance asked him to go to England because of Queen Anne's order. However, at this time, there are some problems between England and France. Then, D'Artagnan was involved in some problems.

    I have read this story when I was a children, but I forgot it. I think it was very exciting story. If you are interested in this story, please read it.

 

コメント

人気の投稿