ER2021#2(0429)

 Next year, Mister Fruit is Miss Fruit.
 Sara is honest. She does not cheat. She always sells the correct weight. She sells good, fresh fruit. She understands business.
 Sara is making a lot of money. She has a good job now.
 Sara's father stays at home. He cleans the house. He cooks the food. He is very happy! 'That's life!' he says.

  I read the book called "Sara Says No!".

 The main character are a girl named Sara and her father. Her father called Mr. Fruits and worked at the market to sell fruits. They were good guy and everyone liked them. However, Mr. Fruit didn't honest. He didn't sold fruits correct weight to make money. Sara asked him to stop doing that, but he didn't. He prayed to help her father. Next day, Mr. Fruit couldn't sold fruits...

Through this book, I thought it is important to be honest. I'm happy because Sara and her Father enjoyed their life. 

コメント

  1. Through your blog, I found that Sara was a wonderful girl. Also, I remembered that honesty is important things by reading your blog. I like Sara! Thank you.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿