ER#5(0520)

  'I'm sorry Maria,' he said. 'I don't love you any more. I love you very much, but now everything is different. Goodbye, Maria.'

 'But you can't leave me,' said Maria. 'I want you.'

 Go back to your husband,' said Paul.

 He looked at her for the last time. Then he turned, and walked out of the room. Then he turned, and walked out of the room. Paul left the house on the hill, and walked home. He was free.

  I read the book called "The House on the Hill". The main character is Paul. He lived in small village. He graduated college and he wanted a writer. But he was poor. One day he met a beautiful girl named Maria. She lived a big white house on the hill and she was rich. Paul loved in. But Maria refuse his propose, and she married an fat old man who was rich.  He thought Maria refused his propose because she was afraid of her mother.
After few years, Paul became a writer. And, he had not forgot Maria yet. Then he knew her mother dead. So, he see to know why she married a old fat man....

I thought love is blind. In addition, money can be changed person's character. If you are interested in this story, please read it. 

コメント

人気の投稿