ER2021#1(0422)

 Toby and Mr Spry were in the room above the shop. 

  ' They've taken all my money, Toby,' Mr Spry said sadly. 

   Toby smiled. 'Don't worry. You'll get your money back!' 

   'What do you mean?' asked Mr Spry. 

   Toby showed Mr Spry the local newspaper. He pointed to a report on the back page. 

 

I read the book called "Newspaper Boy".

 The main character in this book is Toby who derivers newspaper. This is his stories of solving problems.

 One day, Toby was working early in the morning. When he went to Mr Spry's house, he wandered. That because he always asleep at that time, but there was a light under Mr Spry's back door. There were thieves and they took Toby and Mr Spry. To save Mr Spry's money, Toby got a nice idea.


 I think Toby is so clever and brave boy. If I was him, I could not solve these problems. This book makes me exciting.


コメント

  1. I thought it was great to be clever enough to solve various problems. I want to read this story to the end myself.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿