Stories of fairies


 While her friends did aerobatics, poppy was stuck in the baby class. As she flapped her wings, a tear rolled down her cheek.
 Just then, an imp went past.
 "What a big baby," he jeered.
 Poppy ran from the class sobbing. She didn't stop until she reached the forest. Still crying, she hid in a hollow tree.
 "Whooo's that?" hooted an owl grumpily. "Why the fuss?"

There are a lot of fairs. In this story, a teeth fairy and a forgetful fairy  are appear. Each fairy was good fairy but, they failed. They did their best.

 This story tell that there are diverse people and each people have good point. I sometimes think I don't have good point. But I try to seek my good point. This book encouraged me.

コメント

  1. There are a lot of fairs.
    There are a lot of fairies.

    a teeth fairy and a forgetful fairy are appear
    a tooth fairy and a forgetful fairy appear

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿